Thursday, February 28, 2013

Watermelon!

When I was pregnant I craved watermelon so much!  I could eat an entire watermelon by myself in a matter of hours.  Since I always wanted watermelon and we never knew how to correctly choose a watermelon we made up our own method to choosing a good one.  So this sounds crazy and probably looks even crazier but we would find a watermelon that looked pretty symmetrical and then we'd find a good long stretch in the aisle and roll it.  Yes we put it on the ground and rolled it around to see if it would roll straight.  It actually worked too!  We got so many better watermelons out of this method then the normal taping on it for the hollow sound, psh that never worked.
So this is my advice in choosing a watermelon, have a little fun and play with your fruit in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment